WE RECOMMEND OUR SISTER COMPANIES NEAR LAS VEGAS NEVADA 89108 FOR ALL YOUR BUSINESS AND HOUSEHOLD NEEDS:
CONTACT: (702) 514-3052
SERVICES: Handyman, Home Repairs, Pool Service, Ac Service, Cabinet Installation, Door Installation, Window Installation, Make Ready Services, Building Maintenance, Landscaping, House Remodeling, Home Renovation, Tv Installation, Picture Art Hanging, Interior Exterior Painting Service, Carpet Installation, Security Camera Installation
BUSINESS HOURS: MON TO SUN 7 AM – 11 PM
MGM Household Services
CONTACT: (702) 530-7597
SERVICES: Commercial Residential Cleaning Services, Post Construction Cleaning, Office Cleaning, House Cleaning, Building Cleaning, Janitorial Services, Maids Service, Move In Out Deep Cleaning, Floor Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Turn Over Cleaning, Airbnb Cleaning, Post Construction Cleaning, New Construction Cleaning
BUSINESS HOURS: MON TO SUN 7 AM – 11 PM
MGM Junk Removal
CONTACT: (702) 329-9729
SERVICES: Junk Removal, Hauling, Furniture Removal, Mattress Removal, Couch Removal, House Cleanout, Garage Cleanout, Property Cleanout, Appliance Removal, TV Disposal
BUSINESS HOURS: MON TO SUN 7 AM – 11 PM
AONE Mobile Mechanics
CONTACT: (702) 560-2682
SERVICES: Mobile Mechanic & Roadside Assistance & Towing Service, Jumpstart, Mobile Flat Tire Change
BUSINESS HOURS: OPEN 24 HOURS
OPEN: MON TO SUN
7 AM - 11 PM
Looking for Concrete Flooring Repair Service near Las Vegas Nevada? McCarran Handyman Services is the premier Concrete Flooring Repair Service in the Las Vegas Nevada. Our extensive range of concrete floor repair mortars and screeds can eliminate all problems associated with poor and damaged trafficable surfaces. By reducing the likelihood of accidents to pedestrians and damage to vehicles, costs and claims can be minimized. Best Concrete Flooring Repair Service in Las Vegas Nevada.Cost? Free estimates! Call now or Send a quick message for an estimate.
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE NOW
The professional Concrete Flooring Repair will At McCarran Handyman Services, our experienced flooring experts can provide the best Concrete Flooring Repair in Las Vegas Nevada at a very reasonable price. We take pride in offering the best Concrete Flooring Repair. Our McCarran Handyman Services experts take pride in providing the best service in the Las Vegas Nevada area.
How to Repair a Concrete Floor
In spite of the concrete finisher's best efforts, sometimes the finished product has significant imperfections. Even a carpet laid on a pad or vinyl flooring cannot be expected to cover up every flaw, so repairing a slab is the builder or homeowner's best choice for correcting the problem. Before patching, make sure your concrete is structurally sound. Much like medicine, it is better to treat the cause than just address a symptom. Sometimes surface defects are a clue that there is a bigger problem at hand.
Have a professional assess whether patching is the right solution at Las Vegas Nevada.
1. Determine the scope of the problem. The illustrations in this article show a repair where a slab reinforcing bar was too near the surface, and the concrete cracked. Other possible problems may include the following.
Ridges or humps left by the finishers.
2. Use a ruler to determine the length and width of the area to be repaired if the condition does not define itself. This may include bumps, depressions, or ridges. Small areas of shallow surface irregularities may be concealed with a floor leveling compound, rather than chipping out and replacing the actual concrete.
3. Chip the surface of the concrete to remove any high material, and to create a rough surface for the repair cement mixture to bond to.For small jobs, a chipping hammer will be all you need, but larger repairs are much easier with an electric chipping hammer or even a jack hammer. Professionals also use grinding machines to prep the surface for repairs.
4. Clean the dust and debris from the area you have chipped.This will allow the new material to have a solid surface to adhere to. A wire brush is a good choice for this step. A stiff bristled broom or paintbrush will also work. Depending on the age and condition of the concrete chemical cleaning may be required, it is best to consult a pro.
5. Mix the cement/sand material you will use to fill in the area you have chipped out. Mix the dry ingredients first, using a proportion of 1 part Portland Cement (type I or II) to 2 1/2 parts clean masonry sand.
6. Add a latex or polymerized liquid bonding agent to the dry sand/cement mixture, using enough to thoroughly wet the material and bring it to a stiff, plastic consistency. Note that some bonding agents are applied directly to the area to be patched, like glue, so follow the instructions on the manufacturer's label.
7. Wet the area where the patch is to be applied with clean, fresh water. Do not flood the area, but make sure all surfaces are dampened, to assist in adhering the new cement mixture, as well as keeping the mixture from drying too quickly. Dry surfaces simply draw the moisture from the cement mixture too quickly, and will cause it to shrink, and ultimately, to crack.
8. Scoop some of your cement mixture out of your mixing container with a bull-nosed pointing trowel (or other suitable tool). Place the mixture into, or on the patch location, and work it into the space forcefully with the trowel to force out any air bubbles.
9. Level the surface of the wet cement with the trowel, leaving it slightly higher than the adjacent edges, to allow for settling and shrinkage. Allow it to dry and become stiff for an hour or so, depending on humidity and temperature.
10. Trowel the area with a steel finishing trowel when the patch material has become stiff. This will flatten and smooth the surface, and cause cement paste to rise to the surface. Very large, deep areas may be floated with a magnesium float to bring more cement paste up. This paste is the material that forms the surface of the finished slab.
11. Give the area another hour or two so that it sets up, or becomes hard, then finish toweling it. At this point, you may need to splash a little water on the surface to slow the drying, as well as making the finishing process somewhat easier. Use the edge of your trowel to shave, or scrape off any of your cement mixture which has spread to the adjacent, finished surface. Another good choice for patching materials are hydraulic cements. They usually set up in less than 30 min. McCarran Handyman Services provide this service with affordable prices.
12. clean your tools, and remove any excess material.
Need an estimate? Want to offer feedback? Have a question? You’ve come to the right place. You can reach us by phone or use this form to send us the details. Either way, we look forward to hearing from you.
Call us for :
MCCARRAN HANDYMAN SERVICES
A handyman, also known as a handyperson or handyworker, is a person skilled at a wide range of repairs, typically around the home. These tasks include installation, assembly, painting, trade skills, repair work, maintenance work, are both interior and exterior, and are sometimes described as "side work", "odd jobs" or "fix-up tasks". Specifically, these jobs could be light plumbing jobs such as fixing a leaky toilet or light electric jobs such as changing a light fixture.
Cities: Near Henderson, Las Vegas NV 89109, North Las Vegas, Summerlin NV, Green Valley.
Las Vegas neighborhoods: Aliante, Anthem/Anthem Country Club, Chinatown, Downtown Las Vegas, Green Valley, Lake Las Vegas, Las Vegas Country Club, MacDonald Highlands, Mountain's Edge, Paradise Palms, Queensridge & One Queensridge Place, Seven Hills, Southern Highlands, Summerlin, Summerlin South, The Lakes, The Ridges, West Las Vegas, Nevada.
Service Area Zip Codes: 88901, 88905, 89101, 89102, 89104, 89106, 89107, 89108, 89109, 89110, 89116, 89117, 89124, 89125, 89126, 89127, 89128, 89129, 89130, 89131, 89133, 89134, 89136, 89137, 89138, 89143, 89144, 89145, 89146, 89147, 89149, 89151, 89152, 89153, 89154, 89155, 89157, 89158, 89161, 89162, 89163, 89164, 89166, 89185.
This is a 3rd party referral site all calls are serviced by local independent contractors. Website Policy.
McCarran Handyman Services
#1 Handyman Service in Las Vegas NV!
CALL (702) 570-4279 HANDYMAN 1
CALL (702) 514-3052 HANDYMAN 2
CALL (702) 329-9729 JUNK REMOVAL
Popular Handyman Services Projects:
Handyman for Multiple Small Projects
Includes repairs, minor improvements, assembly
Painting, Staining & Drywall
Painting of small projects, deck cleaning & sealing, drywall & plaster repair, etc.
Repair decks, porches, doors, cabinets, disability ramps, and fences, etc.
Install or repair switches, outlets, fixtures, fans, etc.
Installation, repair and cleaning of gutters, gutter covers and accessories, PVC gutters, wood gutters, etc.
Other Handyman Services
Includes home maintenance, waste and junk removal, ceramic and porcelain tile repair, chain link fence repairs or alterations, child proofing, weatherstripping, etc.
Plumbing & Sprinklers
Repair or replace faucets, fixtures, pipes, lawn and garden sprinkler systems, etc.
LAS VEGAS NV
SPRING VALLEY NV